Frutería Shanaa is a location on the Netflix series Elite. It is a grocery store owned by the Shanaa family.
History[edit | edit source]
The Shanaa family live behind the store.
Staff[edit | edit source]
- Yusef Shanaa
- Imán Shanaa
- Omar Shanaa (formerly)
- Nadia Shanaa (formerly)
- Guzmán Nunier Osuna (formerly)
Visitors[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Frutería means "greengrocer's" or "produce store" in Spanish.
- Frutería Shanaa is located on the corner of 2 streets.
- In real life, Frutería Shanaa is a grocery store named "Afrutados" (stylised Afruta 2) located on Calle la Calzada, 25, Guadarrama, Spain. A google maps image can be seen here.
- In Sábado noche, Guzmán shows up at Frutería Shanaa to ask Nadia for the address of Samuel's house. While he is there, he buys a jar of asparagus.
- There is a bar across the street from Frutería Shanaa. Nadia tells Guzmán to have a cup of tea there and calm down while he waits for her.
- In El amor es una droga, Guzmán shows up at Frutería Shanaa unannounced to ask Nadia's parents for forgiveness. He goes behind the store to where the Shanaa family lives and joins them while they eat dinner, but Nadia pulls him away before he is able to reveal any details to her parents.
- In Lu (episode), Guzmán starts working at Frutería Shanaa so Nadia has more time to study. He is paid €3 per hour.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Note: This section is a stub. You can help Elite Wiki by expanding it.|
Season 1[edit | edit source]
Season 2[edit | edit source]
Season 3[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
House of Ávalos • House of Domínguez • House of Rosón Caleruega • House of Shanaa • House of Montesinos • House of Nunier Osuna • House of Muñoz • House of Benavent Villada • House of Pando • Carla and Polo's apartment • Yeray's House • Country house • House of Torres
Bridge of Los Arroyos Reservoir • Los Arroyos Reservoir • Courtroom • Cemetery
Soto del Real Prison • Police Station • Airport