In the beginning of Season 1, Guzmán and Lu were dating. Lu challenged Guzmán to seduce and humiliate Nadia in an attempt to prevent her from revealing to Azucena that Lu and Guzmán hooked up in the Las Encinas changing room. However, when Nadia and Guzmán started to become close, Lu became jealous and revealed to Nadia the truth.
In 63 hours missing, Guzmán revealed that he cheated on Lu with Nadia during the Halloween party and they broke up.
- Before Bienvenidos (started dating)
- Between Season 1 and Season 2 (Lu spends the summer with Guzmán at his grandparents' house)
- 63 hours missing (broke up)
- Guzmán: "You were beaten by someone who grew up in the desert."
- Lu: "It's as if you cared for Taliban girl."
- Guzmán: "Who's saying I care for her?"
- Lu: "It looks that way. I think you're gonna end up like your sister. Falling for the first person from the slums who crosses your path."
- Guzmán: "F*** you, Lucrecia."
- Lu: "That's what you were going to do. F*** her, to then expose her. Because if I remember correctly, that fundamentalist threatened you in your own home. When are you going to cut her down to size?" (Sábado noche)