Synopsis[edit | edit source]
When three working-class teens enroll in an exclusive private school in Spain, the clash between them and the wealthy students leads to murder.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Main cast[edit | edit source]
- María Pedraza as Marina (8/8)
- Itzan Escamilla as Samuel (8/8)
- Miguel Bernardeau as Guzmán (8/8)
- Miguel Herrán as Christian (8/8)
- Jaime Lorente as Nano (8/8)
- Álvaro Rico as Polo (8/8)
- Arón Piper as Ander (8/8)
- Mina El Hammani as Nadia (8/8)
- Ester Expósito as Carla (8/8)
- Omar Ayuso as Omar (8/8)
- Danna Paola as Lu (8/8)
Recurring[edit | edit source]
- Ramón Esquinas as Ventura Nunier (6/8) (eps. 1, 4-8)
- Jorge Suquet as Martín (6/8) (eps. 1-6)
- Ainhoa Santamaría as Inspectora (8/8)
- Irene Arcos as Pilar (6/8) (eps. 1-2, 4, 6-8)
- Abdelatif Hwidar as Yusef (7/8) (eps. 1-2, 4-8)
- Elisabet Gelabert as Azucena (6/8) (eps. 1-2, 4, 6-8)
- Rocío Muñoz-Cobo as Laura (7/8) (eps. 1-2, 4-8)
- Alfredo Villa as Antonio (7/8) (eps. 1-5, 7-8)
- Farah Hamed as Imán (7/8) (eps. 1-2, 4-8)
- Lola Marceli as Beatriz (7/8) (eps. 2-8)
- Rubén Martínez as Teo (5/8) (eps. 3-5, 7-8)
- Liz Lobato as Andrea (2/8) (eps. 4, 6)
- Yaiza Guimaré as Begoña (1/8) (ep. 4)
- Alberto Vargas as Pablo Ruiz (1/8) (ep. 4)
Episodes[edit | edit source]
|Three working-class students are transferred to an elite private school after their public school collapses due to building issues. Nadia catches Guzman and Lucrecia together in the showers. Lucrecia dares Guzman to take Nadia's virginity. Carla seduces Christian.|
|Marina and Samuel work on a class project together.|
| "Sábado noche"
|Nano pursues Marina at Samuel's party. Nadia drinks spiked punch and grows closer to Guzman, before learning something shocking about him.|
| "El amor es una droga"
|Guzman tries to get back into Nadia's good graces. Christian attends a gala with Carla and Polo. Lucrecia attempts to bribe her teacher.|
| "Todos mienten"
|Marina offers Nano a way to make fast money in order to pay his debt. Lucrecia reveals her and Guzman's bet. Omar and Ander have a disagreement.|
| "Todo va a salir bien"
|Nano learns that one of his stolen watches is more valuable than he thought. Marina is caught with drugs at school, and turns in her dealer. The investigators reveal that Marina had been pregnant.|
| "Todo estalla"
|Carla grows suspicious of Marina and her potential involvement in the disappearances of the watches. Omar's father hears shocking information about his son. Guzman goes after Nano.|
|The circumstances surrounding Marina's death are revealed, and the police make an arrest.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The season was first ordered on July 17, 2017.
- The original main cast was confirmed prior to the release of the season. The producers and casting directors wanted to choose actors who were between 18 and 24 years old.
- Five of the actors of the main cast previously featured in other projects created or distributed by Netflix, which include Itzan Escamilla (Cable Girls), Danna Paola (Lo más sencillo es complicarlo todo) and María Pedraza, Miguel Herrán and Jaime Lorente who all starred in Money Heist.
- The rest of the other actors, which would be Arón Piper, Álvaro Rico, Miguel Bernardeau, Omar Ayuso, Mina El Hammani and Ester Expósito, were not that popular at the time.
- This is the only season to feature María Pedraza onscreen since her character was killed off.
- On September 3, 2018, it was announced that the season would hit Netflix on October 5, 2018.
- The official trailer dropped on September 10, 2018.
- On January 17, 2019, it was announced that the season has been viewed by over 20 million users in its first month of release.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Images[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.