In the wake of a classmate's death, a student vanishes, allegiances shift, new friends join the drama, and dark secrets become too difficult to contain.
- Itzan Escamilla as Samuel (8/8)
- Miguel Bernardeau as Guzmán (8/8)
- Miguel Herrán as Christian (1/8) (ep. 1)
- Jaime Lorente as Nano (5/8) (eps. 1, 3-6)
- Álvaro Rico as Polo (8/8)
- Arón Piper as Ander (8/8)
- Mina El Hammani as Nadia (8/8)
- Ester Expósito as Carla (8/8)
- Omar Ayuso as Omar (8/8)
- Danna Paola as Lu (8/8)
- Claudia Salas as Rebeka (8/8)
- Georgina Amorós as Cayetana (7/8) (eps. 2-8)
- Jorge López as Valerio (8/8)
- Ainhoa Santamaría as The Inspector (8/8)
- Elisabet Gelabert as Azucena (7/8) (eps. 1, 3-8)
- Irene Arcos as Pilar (7/8) (eps. 2-8)
- Abdelatif Hwidar as Yusef (8/8)
- Rocío Muñoz-Cobo as Laura (5/8) (eps. 1-2, 6-8)
- Farah Hamed as Imán (6/8) (eps. 1-4, 6, 8)
- Alfredo Villa as Antonio (1/8) (ep. 6)
- Rubén Martínez as Teo (4/8) (eps. 1-2, 7-8)
- Lola Marceli as Beatriz (3/8) (eps. 1-2, 7)
- Eva Llorach as Sandra (7/8) (eps. 1-3, 5-8)
- Marta Aledo as Victoria (6/8) (eps. 3-8)
- Ramón Esquinas as Ventura Nunier (4/8) (eps. 2, 6-8)
- Yaiza Guimaré as Begoña Benavent (2/8) (eps. 4, 7)
- Bruno Lastra as Felipe Montesinos (2/8) (eps. 5, 8)
- Liz Lobato as Andrea Villada (1/8) (ep. 4)
| "20 hours missing"
|New students start school at Las Encinas as Guzmán continues to mourn his sister and Christian struggles with his secret. A classmate goes missing.|
| "34 hours missing"
|Seeking the truth about Marina's death, Samuel attempts to seduce Carla. Lu's new friend, social media guru Cayetana, hosts an impromptu party.|
| "36 hours missing"
|Polo and Ander have a heart-to-heart. Nadia gets creative to stop Guzmán from drinking too much and doing drugs. Rebeka's mother offers Samuel a job.|
| "59 hours missing"
|Pressured by his friends, Polo's guilt overwhelms him. Cayetana's mother threatens to reveal her secret. Ander and Guzmán argue with their partners.|
| "63 hours missing"
|Rebeka teases Cayetana with what she's learned. The Halloween party takes a troubling turn. Samuel walks in on a shocking scene.|
| "66 hours missing"
|Lu blackmails Nadia, and Samuel confronts Carla with his suspicions. In the future, Guzmán is interrogated about the missing student.|
| "84 hours missing"
|Lu uncovers a secret while helping Cayetana with her fundraiser party. Omar worries about Samuel's fate. Ander's behavior confuses Guzmán.|
| "0 hours missing"
|Painful truths and dark secrets are exposed as the students unburden themselves and the circumstances behind Samuel's disappearance are revealed.|
- The titles of the episodes are based on the hours of Samuel's disappearance.
- Filming for the second season started on January 2019 following the announced viewership of the previous one.
- At the same time, the casting of Claudia Salas, Georgina Amorós and Jorge López had also been confirmed.
- Amorós and López were known to have participated in their very first and only separate Disney projects to date, which would be the spin-off film Tini: The Movie (a sequel to the Disney Channel series Violetta) and the series Soy Luna, the latter of which López has gained a lot of worldwide recognition. The difference being that Amorós had a supporting role and López was cast as a series regular.
- Danna Paola and Miguel Bernardeau announced on June 2019 that the second season would hit Netflix in September.
- On August 6, 2019, it was confirmed that the season would be released on September 6, 2019.
- The official trailer dropped on August 20, 2019.
- This is the last season to feature Miguel Herrán and Jaime Lorente onscreen.
- Christian got injured in an intentional car accident and transferred to a hospital in Switzerland while Nano fled the city.
- Given their short amount of screen time in the season, they were unable to shoot any further scenes due to scheduling conflicts with the third part of another series in which they also starred, Money Heist (La Casa de Papel in Spanish).
- Miguel Bernardeau and Georgina Amorós had previously appeared together in the Spanish film It's for You Own Good.
- Ester Expósito and Georgina Amorós both appeared in the series Locked Up, although they were featured in separate seasons.